Looking forward to the release of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Then, you might just fancy a trip into the DC universe, won’t you?
Taking cue from a pivotal scene in the movie which unfolds aboard a 777 Turkish Airlines plane, the airlines in partnership with Warner Bros, has unveiled an innovative movie-themed experiences that will give fans around the world a sneak-peek into the world of the iconic super heroes facing off for the first time on the big screen on March 25, 2016.
Beginning February 8th through Mid March 2016, Turkish Airlines is inviting fans and newcomers alike to visit turkishairlines.com/flytogotham or turkishairlines.com/flytometropolis to “book” flights to two new U.S. destinations – Gotham City and Metropolis, the home cities of Batman and Superman. In doing so, participants will get an exclusive virtual view into the life of each city, including the activities, culture, nightlife and more. Along with the virtual experience, the airlines is also sponsoring the movie’s premieres and will offer eight lucky fans the opportunity to attend one of these gala events. Further, Turkish Airlines will also unveil its movie-themed activations, including:
- An exclusive 777 Turkish Airlines wrapped in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice imagery;
- Limited edition movie-themed in-flight amenity kits for adults, which includes an eye mask and slippers;
- Limited edition movie-themed in-flight amenity kits for children, including headphones, slippers, and a watch;
- Movie-themed in-flight menu items, such as branded cookies and cupcakes;
- A Time Out travel guide featuring content focusing on Gotham City and Metropolis, which will be distributed to moviegoers, passengers and at select venues;
- A special edition frequent flyer Miles & Smiles card.
“We’re extremely excited to partner with Warner Bros. Pictures on the most anticipated movie of the year. The excitment around Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will enable Turkish Airlines to showcase our global network and unrivaled hospitality to a legion of moviegoers across the world. Showcasing Gotham City and Metropolis as our newest U.S. ‘destinations’ reinforces our commitment to grow Turkish Airlines’ visibility in the U.S., an important and growing market for the airline.”
– Ilker Aycı, Turkish Airlines’ Board Chairman
Fans can also join the online conversation around the movie using the hashtags #flytogotham and #flytometropolis.