We visited Cinnamon Bey Beruwala, a flagship resort in the Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts portfolio, two years ago. And we were floored by its elegant beauty. Now, we learn that the hotel has launched an all new Luxury Wing within its 11-acre premises. Temptation to go back! Check out the pix they’ve shared and tell us if you can resist:)
Location: Sri Lanka’s south coast.
Key Features of the Luxury Wing:
- Sweeping ocean and sunset vistas.
- Luxury bedding, high quality bed and bath linens, 42-inch widescreen TVs, handy tea and coffee-making units and a range of other fine amenities.
- Express check-ins and check-outs
- an exclusive bar, an intimate library space and a pool table.
- Plush, colourful fittings and furniture crafted using the finest quality teak, marble, glass, fabric and natural cane.
- Lavish high tea at the Luxury Lounge, followed by sunset cocktails.
- Decadent buffets at the Fire Restaurant
The Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts chain comprises 12 distinct hotels and resorts located in key areas across Sri Lanka and the Maldives.